Welcome to the New FTT Global Website & Booking System!April 1, 2013 2:26 pm
FTT Global’s new, improved website and streamlined booking system are now live!
The changeswe’vemade have been based on your feedback and our international payment services are now even better! Most of our customers know us as FTT Global, so we are bringing all of our services together under the FTT Global brand for consistency and transparency.
Our new website:
- New easy to navigate website with all new content
- New website features to help you get more from our service:
- Video tutorials show how we can save you money compared to the banks
- Find out what other customers say about us in our customer case studies and testimonials
- Ensure you have the latest information with our country and currency guides
- It’s now even easier to talk to us online. Follow our Customer Support blog or find out more about us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. You can of course still contact us by email and phone, anytime, anywhere in the world!
Our new booking system:
- Easier to make an international payment or transfer money with our new streamlined intuitive booking system
- Simple menu of services makes it easy to manage your account, update your details and review your bookings.
- Easier to get a live quote and a guaranteed rate before you make your booking.
- You can check historical currency charts and place orders and forwards.
- Easy to set up rate alerts and receive updates via SMS as well as email
Will these changes affect the rates I receive from FTT?
No. We will continue to provide exactly the same great exchange rates and value for money.
FTT offers the same exchange rate on both our website and booking system. Once booked, your rate doesn’t change. We give the same competitive rate to both new and repeat customers.
Our can continue to relax and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you can secure a competitive, guaranteed exchange rate before you book your international payment or money transfer.
Where can I get help?
If you have any questions or comments or would like a little help with the new booking system, your usual Customer Support contacts are here ready to help you, 24/7 as always.
You can now contact us or get help via Facebook, Linked in and Twitter or contact us by email at[email protected]or by phone on + 44 (0) 20 3603 8940.
Categorised in: News
This post was written by Kayleigh Driscoll