Thank you for visiting www.fttglobal.com
This policy (together with our terms and conditions) explains how to use our site.
www.fttglobal.com is a site operated by FTT Global. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 5685288 and have our registered office at 145-157 Saint John Street, London EC1V 4PY.
Accessing our site
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we regularly change, add and remove the information or services we provide on our site without notice.
- We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We may restrict access to some parts of our site, to users who have registered with us.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a pin number, or password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- We may disable any users password or PIN at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply these terms.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and the material published on it. The content is protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without permission.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other content posted on our site are for information only and should not be considered as advice or recommendations. We are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in response to the site content.
Our site changes regularly
We update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Although we try to keep information up to date, some may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Booking payments and placing orders through our site
Contracts for the supply of services booked through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site and Links from our site
Our site must not be framed on any other site and we reserve the right to remove any link to any part of our site.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Changes to these terms
If you have any about the content of our site, please contact our customer support team .