At FTT Global, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions) explains how we collect, hold and use any personal data you share with us.
Please take a few moments to read through the following points before you register or use our services.
Why do we collect your personal data and information?
We collect relevant personal data and information about you to allow us to provide our services and comply with our industry legal and regulatory requirements.
What Information do we collect from you?
We may collect and use information that you provide to us:
- Personal data provided by you on registering for our services
- Information provided by you on our website www.fttglobal.com
- Records of correspondence with you
- Details of payments, orders and other bookings you carry out using our services
How do we use your personal data?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our commitments to delivery any services you request from us.
- To tell you about products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To tell you about changes to our service.
- To contact you with marketing messages, unless you have requested not to receive these. If you wish to opt out of marketing communications please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keeping your data safe and secure
Your data is safely stored by FTT Global, once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We use the most sophisticated levels of protection available in the market today to validate and release payments – GemSAFE, 128 Bit Encryption, 3‐Level Authentication – which can only be activated by key senior directors of FTT Global.
- All electronic communications between FTT Global and our clients are encrypted using the 128 Bit encryption algorithm, which is the global enterprise standard for all major financial websites.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a pin number or other password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a pin number or other passwords with anyone.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is FTT Global Limited of 145-157 Saint John Street, London EC1V 4PY.
IP addresses and cookies
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.