FTT Global LTD Rebrands to Currency UK LTD!November 15, 2018 4:35 pm
What is Changing?
- New name and branding – FTT will become Currency UK online and on the phone.
- New website – Your account will be accessed from either www.currencyuk.co.uk or www.fttglobal.com but the branding will be changed on the account. The underlying system remains the same.
- New bank account details – You can continue to send your funds to the FTT Global bank accounts, however outbound payments will now come from Currency UK Ltd.
- Updated Terms & Conditions – We have updated our Terms & Conditions to reflect the new changes.
New Name, Same Great Service!
- Same great exchange rates – You will continue to receive the same bank-beating exchange rates on every booking.
- Same great customer support – You will still be supported by the same dedicated team, with a few new members.
- Same great product offering – All our FTT Global products and services such as AutoPay, BatchPay, Orders and Forwards will be available.
- Same great booking system – Your login credentials remain the same and all your payment history and beneficiary details are unaffected.
- Same security and regulation – Currency UK Ltd operates under exactly the same regulatory (FCA) and banking (Barclays Bank Plc.) environment as FTT Global Ltd and the ownership of both companies is within the same group.
You can continue to call the same phone number, email us at the same email address or message us as before. In addition, however, we will add Currency UK specific emails and phone numbers online and in our correspondence to you.
This change reinforces our absolute commitment to delivering unrivalled locally based customer support for our clients whilst delivering our services via our global payments platform.
Categorised in: News
This post was written by Kayleigh Driscoll