Other products and currency information
What is an Order?
An Order allows you to select the rate of exchange you want to achieve. We will monitor the market for you 24/7 and send you a confirmation email if your selected rate fills. There are two types of Order's available:
- Profit Order - achieve an exchange rate better than what the current market is offering.
- Stop-Loss Order – when the market is falling select an exchange rate to trigger at the lowest rate you want to accept.
- Placing both types of Orders will allow you to “Collar the market”.
- Once your Order fills your rate is locked in and you are committed to honouring the exchange
What is a Forward Contract?
- A Forward contract allows you to lock in today’s rate for up to 1 year with a deposit of up to 10%.
- You can pay us the deposit in either currency you will be exchanging. This amount is refunded back to you once the transaction is settled or you can pay the remaining 90% due upon settlement of the exchange.
What is a Rate Alert?
What currencies can I exchange?
Do you have any bank accounts abroad?