How does the process of making a payment work?
- Book your exchange online or over the phone, telling us where you would like your purchased currency to be sent.
- We will email you our bank account details and a unique reference code to include when sending us your funds.
- Send us your funds by bank transfer to our Barclays account.
- We will send your purchased currency to the beneficiary bank account you specified when booking your exchange.
- View our video demonstration on how to make a payment.
Can I use my account to receive currency from abroad?
- Yes. You can use your account to accept multiple payments in multiple currencies.
- Please ensure that when the sender transfers us your currency, they include your unique reference code. This is generated and given to you when you book a currency exchange.
- If your currency is sent to us before you book an exchange, please ensure your full name is in the reference field of the payment so we can quickly identify the funds as yours.
How quickly will my funds reach the beneficiary account?
- This depends on the currency you are sending. British Pounds Sterling, US Dollars, Euros and Canadian Dollars are all a same day transfer if we receive your funds by midday.
- All other currencies take 2-3 working days to reach the beneficiary account.
- Please note, your payment could be affected when there is a banking or religious holiday.
Once I've made a booking, will the rate change if my funds are delayed reaching you?
How do I know when you’ve received my funds and sent them out?
How do I pay for my purchased currency?
- Once you have booked your exchange we will email you our bank account details and a unique reference code. You will need to make a bank transfer across to us including this reference to pay for your purchased currency.
- We only accept payment via a bank transfer; we cannot accept cash, cheques, debit or credit cards.
My bank won’t let me transfer the whole amount of currency I want to exchange to you in one go. Is this ok?
- Many banks have a restriction on the amount of money you can move in one day.
- If you are not able to transfer the total amount you need to send us, you can make part payments over a few days.
- We will email you confirmation each time we receive a payment.
- Please ensure you include your unique reference code (generated once a payment is booked) or your full name when sending your payments to us.
- Your currency will be sent once we receive the full amount you have booked the exchange for.
What is the minimum and maximum amount of currency I can exchange?
When I send my money to you, how do you know it’s mine?
- When you book a currency exchange, a confirmation email will be sent to you which contains our bank account details and your reference code.
- When sending your funds to us, include this code in the reference field of your payment.
- If you are sending us your funds before booking a payment, please use your full name in the payment reference.