Making International Money Transfers in Philippine Peso
FTT Global offers a competitive exchange rate that is better than your bank’s rate. Plus we offer a simple, speedy service with our friendly Support Team available 24/7 should you need any help. Register with FTT today and convert or transfer your money instantly.
Sign ₱/code PHP
Do you need to make a Philippine Peso payments or transfer Philippine Peso between accounts? We can help, and save you money. Please note we are only able to purchase Philippine Pesso and are not able to receive them.
About the Philippine Peso
The Peso is the official currency of the Philippines which is subdivided into 100 Centavos and is the oldest currency in the world. The Philippine Peso is also widely used in many other countries, mostly that of South America.
Up until 1967, the language used on the banknotes was English and therefore the name ‘Peso’ was used, but after 1967 the language was then changed to Filipino and the name of the currency now used on the banknotes is ‘piso’.
In 1997, all old Philippine currency was replaced by new banknotes and coins and notes issued before 1997 cannot be used any longer. In 2009 the Central Bank of the Philippines announced the launch of a new design for current banknotes and coins to further enhance security features and improve durability.
- The coins are issued in denominations of 25 Sentimo, 1, 5 and 10 Piso. The banknotes are issued in denominations of 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 Piso.
- Currency rankings show that the most popular Philippines Peso exchange rate is the PHP to USD rate.
If you would like a quote to exchange Philippine Pesos please get in touch with us on 0203 603 8940 or email [email protected].
Our most popular PHP Money Transfers
At FTT Global we accommodate international money transfers in over 30 different foreign currencies. The Philippine Peso is one of our most popular currency exchanges with the following transfers accounting for many of these trades.
- Philippine Peso to Pounds Sterling
- Philippine Peso to USA Dollar
- Philippine Peso to Euro
- Philippine Peso to Japanese Yen
- Philippine Peso to Thai Baht
- Philippine Peso to Canadian Dollar
- Philippine Peso to Singapore Dollar
- Philippine Peso to New Zealand Dollar
- Philippine Peso to Indian Rupees