International Payments or Money Transfers in Omani Rial
FTT Global offers a competitive exchange rate on your money transfers and international payments that is better than your bank’s rate. Plus, we offer a simple, speedy online service, with no hidden fees and our expert, friendly support team is here for you 24/7 should you need any help. Register an FTT account today and convert or transfer your money instantly. Any questions along the way then please contact us.
Sign ر.ع. /Code OMR
Do you need to make or receive Omani Rial payments or transfer Omani Rial between accounts? We can help, and save you money.
About the Omani Rial
The Rial is the official currency of Oman which came into existence in 1973 replacing the Rial Saidi. The Rial is divided into 1000 baisa.
In 2005 the rial was the fourth highest valued currency after the Kuwaiti Dinar, Maltese Lira and Bahraini Dinar.
- The coins are issued in denominations of 5, 10, 25, and 50 baisa. The banknotes are issued in denominations of 100 and 200 baisa and ½, 1, 5, 10, 20 and 50 rials
- Currency rankings show that the most popular Omani Rial exchange rate is the INR to OMR rate.
Our most popular OMR Money Transfers
At FTT Global we accommodate international money transfers in over 30 different foreign currencies. The Omani Rial is one of our most popular currency exchanges with the following transfers accounting for many of these trades.
- Omani Rial to Pounds Sterling
- Omani Rial to USA Dollar
- Omani Rial to Euro
- Omani Rial to Japanese Yen
- Omani Rial to Thai Baht
- Omani Rial to Canadian Dollar
- Omani Rial to Singapore Dollar
- Omani Rial to New Zealand Dollar
- Omani Rial to Philippine Peso
- Omani Rial to Indian Rupees