International Payments or Money Transfers in Kuwaiti Dinar
FTT Global offers a competitive exchange rate that is better than your banks rate. Plus, we offer a simple, speedy online service and our expert, friendly Support Team is here for you 24/7 should you need any help. Register with FTT today and convert or transfer your money immediately.
Sign د.ك /code KWD
Do you need to make or receive Kuwaiti Dinar payments or transfer Kuwaiti Dinar between accounts? We can help, and save you money.
About the Kuwaiti Dinar
The Dinar is the official currency of Kuwait which was introduced in 1961 replacing the Persian Gulf Rupee.
In 1990 Iraq invaded Kuwait and the Iraqi Dinar was then used briefly and plummeted in value. The Kuwaiti Dinar was later reinstated in early 1991 and its value returned to the pre-invasion rate with new bank notes issued.
- The coins are issued in denominations of 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 fils. The banknotes are issued in denominations of ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10 and 20 dinars.
- Currency rankings show that the most popular Kuwaiti Dinar exchange rate is the INR to KWD rate.
Our most popular KWD Money Transfers
At FTT Global we accommodate international money transfers in over 30 different foreign currencies. The Kuwaiti Dinar is one of our most popular currency exchanges with the following transfers accounting for many of these trades.
- Kuwaiti Dinar to Pounds Sterling
- Kuwaiti Dinar to USA Dollar
- Kuwaiti Dinar to Euro
- Kuwaiti Dinar to Japanese Yen
- Kuwaiti Dinar to Thai Baht
- Kuwaiti Dinar to Canadian Dollar
- Kuwaiti Dinar to Singapore Dollar
- Kuwaiti Dinar to New Zealand Dollar
- Kuwaiti Dinar to Philippine Peso
- Kuwaiti Dinar to Indian Rupees