The United States of America is the third largest country by total area, land area and population with 314 million people. Comprising of its fifty states, the country is situated mostly in central North America where forty-eight states and its capital, Washington D.C. lie between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans.
The official currency of the United States of America is the United States Dollar, also known as USD.
It’s easy to send money to America!
Simply register online and follow our straightforward booking process. You will need to have the following details handy:
- Beneficiary name – Please enter the full beneficiary name to enable the bank to accept the payment. No nicknames.
- Bank name – Please enter the full name of financial institution.
- Account number – American account numbers vary in length and it identifies the holder of the bank account.
- Swift code or a US Fedwire/Routing number – The SWIFT is an international standard for identifying a bank and it is 8 or 11 characters long. US Fedwire/Routing number is 9 characters long and also used for identifying a specific bank.
- You may want to add a reference that is relevant to your payment.
If you need any assistance setting up the beneficiary account please feel free to call our customer service team on 020 3603 8940. Alternatively if it would be beneficial for you to email your beneficiary details to our payments team at [email protected] they will set them up for you and send you a confirmation email.
- Although English is the most commonly spoken language used in the U.S. and is the language used in government, the country has no official language.
- California is the USA’s most populous state with over 37 million people. Texas is the second most populous state with over 25 million people.
- In the 20th century the United States played a major role in both world wars and emerged as a leading global power.
For more detailed information on the United States Dollar itself, please visit our currency page.
Transferring USD to dozens of Foreign Currencies
FTT Global transfer US Dollars to dozens of foreign currencies every day. These money transfers are undertaken for many reasons including international bill payments, salary transfers, property acquisition, and regular batch payments. The service is available to both private individuals and businesses alike. FTT Global facilitate international money transfers in over 30 foreign exchange currencies. The Dollar (USD) is one of our most popular currency exchanges with the following transfers accounting for many of these trades.
- USD to Australian Dollar
- USD to Euro
- USD to Pound Sterling
- USD to Japanese Yen
- USD to Canadian Dollar
- USD to Singapore Dollar
- USD to New Zealand Dollar
- USD to Indian Rupees
- USD to Bahraini Dinar
- USD to Hong Kong Dollar
These are just some of the most popular USD trades. If your foreign currency exchange is NOT listed above, then please use the rate checker tool on the home page to get the best online rates available today
Do you need to transfer money to America or make an international payment?
FTT Global offers a simple, speedy, secure online service to help you transfer or send funds to or from the US. Our expert, friendly support team is here for you 24/7 should you have any questions or need any help.
How long do payments to America take?
If we receive your funds before midday, FTT guarantee a same day transfer. If your funds come in after midday the payment will be sent and should be received in the beneficiary account, by the following day.
Register and book your international payment or money transfer to America today!