Spain is the fourth largest country in Europe situated in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula. Its mainland is bordered to the south and east by the Mediterranean Sea except for a small land boundary with the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar.
The official currency of Spain is the euro, also known as EUR.
It’s easy to send money to Europe!
Simply register online and follow our straightforward booking process. You will need to have the following details handy:
- Beneficiary name – Please enter the full beneficiary name to enable the bank to accept the payment. No nicknames.
- Bank name – Please enter the full name of financial institution.
- Swift code – The SWIFT is an international standard for identifying a bank and it is 8 or 11 characters long.
- IBAN – IBAN is an international standard for identifying an account and it consists of up to 34 alphanumeric characters, it is an extension of your existing account number.
- You may want to add a reference that is relevant to your payment.
If you need any assistance setting up the beneficiary account please feel free to call our customer service team on 020 3603 8940. Alternatively if it would be beneficial for you to email your beneficiary details to our payments team at [email protected] they will set them up for you and send you a confirmation email.
- Spain is one of the top three most visited countries in the world.
- The capital and largest city of Spain is Madrid.
- Spain is the 28th most populated country in the world consisting of 46 million people. It is also the sixth most populated country in Europe after Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy and Ukraine.
For more detailed information on the Euro itself, please visit our currency page
Do you need to transfer money to Spain or make an international payment?
FTT Global offers a simple, speedy, secure online service to help you transfer or send funds to the UK. Our expert, friendly support team is here for you 24/7 should you have any questions or need any help.
How long do payments to Europe take?
If we receive your funds before midday, FTT guarantee a same day transfer. If your funds come in after midday the payment will be sent and should be received in the beneficiary account, by the following day.
Popular Currency Exchanges from Spain.
FTT Global facilitate international money transfers in over 30 different foreign exchange currencies. The Euro (EUR), as traded in Spain, is frequently transferred to these currencies.
- Euro to Australian Dollar
- Euro to USA Dollar
- Euro to Pound Sterling
- Euro to Japanese Yen
- Euro to Canadian Dollar
- Euro to Singapore Dollar
- Euro to New Zealand Dollar
- Euro to Indian Rupees
- Euro to Bahraini Dinar
- Euro to Hong Kong Dollar
These are just some of the most popular trades. If your currency exchange is NOT listed above, then please use the rate checker tool on the home page to get the best online rates available today
Register now and book your international payment or money transfer to Europe today!