Saudi Arabia is the largest Arab state in Western Asia by land area. The bordering territories of Saudi Arabia include Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Yemen, the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf. Saudi Arabia has the largest sand desert in the world with a mountain range of over 9,000 feet.
The official currency of Saudi Arabia is the Saudi Riyal, also known as SAR.
It’s easy to send money to Saudi Arabia!
Simply register online and follow our straightforward booking process. You will need to have the following details handy:
- Beneficiary name – Please enter the full beneficiary name to enable the bank to accept the payment. No nicknames.
- Bank name – Please enter the full name of financial institution
- Swift code – The SWIFT is an international standard for identifying a bank and it is 8 or 11 characters long.
- IBAN – IBAN is an international standard for identifying an account and it consists of up to 34 alphanumeric characters, it is an extension of your existing account number.
- You may want to add a reference that is relevant to your payment.
If you need any assistance setting up the beneficiary account please feel free to call our customer service team on 020 3603 8940. Alternatively if you prefer to email your beneficiary details to our payments team at [email protected] they will set them up for you and send you a confirmation email.
- The estimated population of Saudi Arabia is around 27 million, of which 9 million are registered foreign expatriates and an estimated 2 million are illegal immigrants.
- Saudi Arabia has the world’s second largest oil reserves and oil accounts for more than 95% of exports and 70% of government revenue.
- Saudi Arabia is one of the world’s driest countries, with rain only in the extreme north and south.
For more detailed information on the Saudi Riyal itself, please visit our currency page.
Do you need to transfer money to Saudi Arabia or make an international payment?
FTT Global offers a simple, speedy, secure online service to help you transfer or send funds to the UK. Our expert, friendly support team is here for you 24/7 should you have any questions or need any help.
How long do payments to Saudi Arabia take?
If we receive your funds before midday, FTT guarantee to send your funds the same day. Your funds should arrive in the beneficiary account within 3 working days.
Register now and book your international payment or money transfer to Middle East today!