Poland is located in central Europe and is bordered by Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Baltic Sea, Kaliningrad Oblast and a Russian exclave. Poland has a population of over 38.5 million people, making it the 34th most populous country in the world and the sixth most populous member of the European Union.
The official currency of Poland is the Polish Zloty, also known as PLN.
It’s easy to send money to Poland!
Simply register online and follow our straightforward booking process. You will need to have the following details handy:
- Beneficiary name – Please enter the full beneficiary name to enable the bank to accept the payment. No nicknames.
- Bank name – Please enter the full name of financial institution
- Swift code – The SWIFT is an international standard for identifying a bank and it is 8 or 11 characters long.
- IBAN – IBAN is an international standard for identifying an account and it consists of up to 34 alphanumeric characters, it is an extension of your existing account number.
- You may want to add a reference that is relevant to your payment.
If you need any assistance setting up the beneficiary account please feel free to call our customer service team on 020 3603 8940. Alternatively if you prefer to email your beneficiary details to our payments team at [email protected] they will set them up for you and send you a confirmation email.
- Poland is the 69th largest country in the world and the 9th largest country in Europe.
- The population of Poland is around 39 million.
- Poland’s capitals have been Gniezno, Poznan, Krakow and Warsaw. Lublin has twice served as Poland’s temporary capital, after both the First and Second World Wars.
For more detailed information on the Polish Zloty itself, please visit our currency page.
Do you need to transfer money to Poland or make an international payment?
FTT Global offers a simple, speedy, secure online service to help you transfer or send funds to the UK. Our expert, friendly support team is here for you 24/7 should you have any questions or need any help.
How long do payments to the Poland take?
If we receive your funds before midday, FTT guarantee to send your funds the same day. Your funds should arrive in the beneficiary account within 3 working days.
Register now and book your international payment or money transfer to Poland today