New Zealand is an island country in the south-western Pacific Ocean bordered by east of Australia across the Tasman Sea, Pacific island nations, New Caledonia, Fiji and Tonga.
Because of New Zealand’s remoteness, it was one of the last lands to be settled by humans and has a population of around four million people.
The official currency of New Zealand is the New Zealand Dollar, also known as NZD.
It’s easy to send money to New Zealand!
Simply register online and follow our straight forward booking process. You will need to have the following details handy:
- Beneficiary name – Please enter the full beneficiary name to enable the bank to accept the payment. No nicknames.
- Bank name – Please enter the full name of financial institution.
- Account number – Bank Account Number – The recipient’s bank account number.
- Swift code – The SWIFT is an international standard for identifying a bank and it is 8 or 11 characters long.
- You may want to add a reference that is relevant to your payment.
If you need any assistance setting up the beneficiary account please feel free to call our customer service team on 020 3603 8940. Alternatively if it would be beneficial for you to email your beneficiary details to our payments team at [email protected] they will set them up for you and send you a confirmation email.
- The British colony of New Zealand became an independent dominion in 1907 and supported the UK militarily in both world wars.
- Over the past 20 years the government has transformed New Zealand from an agrarian economy dependent on concessionary British market access to a more industrialized, free market economy that can compete globally.
For more detailed information on the New Zealand Dollar itself, please visit our currency page.
Do you need to transfer money to New Zealand or make an international payment?
FTT Global offers a simple, speedy, secure online service to help you transfer or send funds to New Zealand. Our expert, friendly support team is here for you 24/7 should you have any questions or need any help.
How long do payments to New Zealand take?
If we receive your funds before midday, FTT guarantee to send your funds the same day. Your funds should arrive in the beneficiary account within 3 working days.
Register now and book your international payment or money transfer to New Zealand today!