Germany is a federal parliamentary republic in west-central Europe which consists of 16 states, and its capital and largest city is Berlin.
The official currency of Germany is the Euro, also known as EUR.
It’s easy to send money to Germany!
Simply register online and follow our straightforward booking process. You will need to have the following details handy:
- Beneficiary name – Please enter the full beneficiary name to enable the bank to accept the payment. No nicknames.
- Bank name – Please enter the full name of financial institution.
- Swift code – The SWIFT is an international standard for identifying a bank and it is 8 or 11 characters long.
- IBAN – IBAN is an international standard for identifying an account and it consists of up to 34 alphanumeric characters, it is an extension of your existing account number.
- You may want to add a reference that is relevant to your payment.
If you need any assistance setting up the beneficiary account please feel free to call our customer service team on 020 3603 8940. Alternatively if it would be beneficial for you to email your beneficiary details to our payments team at [email protected] they will set them up for you and send you a confirmation email.
- Germany is the most populous state in the European Union with a population of 82 million.
- Since 2003 Germany is the world’s largest exporter of goods with $1.016 trillion exported in 2005. 10.1% of world exports come from Germany.
- German is the official language of five countries including Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg and Liechtenstein.
For more detailed information on the Euro itself, please visit our Euro currency page.
Do you need to transfer money to Germany or make an international payment?
FTT Global offers a simple, speedy, secure online service to help you transfer or send funds to the UK. Our expert, friendly support team is here for you 24/7 should you have any questions or need any help.
How long do payments to Germany take?
If we receive your funds before midday, FTT guarantee a same day transfer. If your funds come in after midday the payment will be sent and should be received in the beneficiary account, by the following day.
Popular Euro Currency Exchanges from Germany
FTT Global facilitate international money transfers in over 30 different foreign exchange currencies. The Euro (EUR), traded in Germany, is one of our most popular currency exchanges with the following transfers accounting for many of these trades.
- Euro to Australian Dollar
- Euro to USA Dollar
- Euro to Pound Sterling
- Euro to Japanese Yen
- Euro to Canadian Dollar
- Euro to Singapore Dollar
- Euro to New Zealand Dollar
- Euro to Indian Rupees
- Euro to Bahraini Dinar
- Euro to Hong Kong Dollar
These are just some of the most popular trades. If your currency exchange is NOT listed above, then please use the rate checker tool on the home page to get the best online rates available today
Register now and book your international payment or money transfer to Germany today!