Do you send or receive money in a foreign currency on a regular basis? If so then FTT Global’s AutoPay service is the ideal solution for seamlessly managing your regular inbound payments.
Many of our clients use AutoPay for reasons such as converting their salary, to pay for an overseas mortgage or Standing Orders. There are many reasons for making regular money transfers and whatever yours is AutoPay is guaranteed to save you time and up to 4% on each currency exchange compared to your bank.
Receiving regular payments
FTT Global will handle your regular incoming payments from start to finish, giving you one less thing to worry about. Here’s how it works:
- We will provide you with our bank account details and your own unique reference number
- Pass these details on to the person or company that is paying you so they can send your funds directly to FTT
- When your funds arrive we will convert them into the currency of your choice and send to the bank account you have previously specified
Sending regular payments
If you are sending money abroad on a regular basis, let AutoPay do the hard work for you. Simply:
- Set up a standing order from your bank account to FTT Global.
- We will provide you with our bank account details and a unique reference code to include with your payment
- When your funds arrive we will convert them into your chosen currency and send to your nominated bank account.
Track your payments
We will keep you up to date on every payment that we receive and send for you by sending you a confirmation email. Alternatively, login to your FTT account anytime and track your current and historical payments online, 24/7, from wherever you are in the world.
If you would rather place your own bookings when your funds arrive into our account, you can simply login each time you would like to secure an exchange rate.
Firstly you will need to register with FTT, this only takes a couple of minutes and you will have instant access to your account.
If you would like more information on our AutoPay visit the website or contact us during UK office hours on +44 (0)203 603 8940 or email [email protected] anytime.