A Day in the Life of Illy Foster – FTT Customer SupportMarch 10, 2014 10:19 am
Whether you’re a new FTT Global client or a long-standing customer; it’s always nice to know a bit more about the person you’re in contact with over the phone or via email.
Illy Foster in our Customer Support Team tells us about how she’ll help get your account set up and send money abroad.
“If you simply need assistance with a one-off query, help making payment or advice on the market; you can contact us any time!
Making an international money transfer with FTT is actually really straightforward using our online booking system, plus you can access your account wherever you are in the world, 24/7!
Follow these three easy steps to make your payment:
- Book your money transfer using your online account. All you need to do is enter the currencies you want to exchange along with the payment amount.
- Tell us the beneficiary account details.
- Transfer your funds to FTT Global via a bank transfer using information and a reference you are given upon placing your booking.
That’s all you need to do! We’ll handle the rest and keep you updated on the progress of your payment via email.
If you do get stuck along the way, just call us on +(0)44 203 8940 or you can email our Support Team any time, we’re available outside of UK office hours to offer assistance”.
Illy’s Top Tips:
- Did you know you can add beneficiary account details after you have made your booking? Once you have logged into your account, simply select “Review Payments” and choose the payment you want to apply the account details to.
- Looking for a specific rate of exchange? Use our Profit-Order Tool and tell us the rate you would like and FTT will monior the market for you 24/7, booking your money transfer if the rate becomes available.
Illy Foster, FTT Global Support.
Categorised in: News
This post was written by Kayleigh Driscoll