5 Reasons to Choose FTT for your Money Transfers!February 28, 2017 11:36 am
If you’ve been using your bank to transfer money abroad, you will be spending more money than you should from poor exchange rates and hidden fees.
FTT provides you with a better way to handle your international payments.
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose FTT for your currency exchange:
- Live, competitive exchange rates. A typical high street bank will offer you a poor rate which is up to 6% on top of the base exchange rate. At FTT, we keep our margins low and pass the savings onto you – we’ll consistently offer you a rate which is no more than 0.75% above the base rate. This means you’ll be spending far less and gaining more currency!
- Full visibility of your money. Your online FTT account means you can track your payment from start to finish. Login 24/7, from any device, anywhere in the world and check the status of your transfer.
- 24/7 customer support. We’re rated ‘Excellent’ on independent review website, Trustpilot. Any time you have a query simply contact us via email, telephone or live chat. If you need help making a booking, advice on the market or securing a rate for up to 12 months; we’re on hand to help!
- Tools and services. Our unique products will help you to get the best exchange rates and plan ahead for your currency needs. Booking a Forward will secure today’s rate for up to 12 months for one or multiple payments and our AutoPay Service will handle your regular currency transfers such as converting an overseas salary payment.
- Safe and secure transfers. The safety of your currency is of paramount importance to FTT. That’s why we use the latest technology and encryption to ensure your funds arrive safely. Your funds will always be held in client-segregated accounts so they always remain yours – not ours. We’re also fully regulated by the FCA and registered in the UK.
Register an account in less than a minute and get instant access to your account. You can make a payment whenever it suits you and our UK-based support team are only a phone call away if you need assistance.
Email [email protected] or call us +44(0) 203 603 8940.Tags: transfer money abroad
Categorised in: News
This post was written by Kayleigh Driscoll