10 Quick Tips about Foreign Currency PaymentsJune 10, 2014 10:51 am
On the surface, the world of foreign exchange can seem like a complicated and overwhelming place, filled with unfamiliar jargon that you simply don’t have the time to learn.
We’re here to explain everything in plain English and save you from poor exchange rates and high charges and fees often applied by your bank.
Using our money transfer service will not only save you time and money, but we put you in control with 24/7 access to send and receive payments using your online account. Of course if you do need some help along the way, our Support Team is available by email or telephone to assist you.
- All payments within Europe require an IBAN number, SWIFT Code, account name and bank name.
- If we receive your funds by midday, all Euro, Pound Sterling, US and Canadian Dollar payments will arrive in the beneficiary account the same day.
- All other currencies take 2-3 working days to credit the beneficiary account.
- Weekends in the UAE fall on a Friday and Saturday banks in this region will not process payments on either of these days.
- Happy with today’s exchange rate but don’t need to send your money abroad yet? Book a Forward Contract to secure the exchange rate for up to 12 months and use when you need to. This will protect you against movements in the market and a poor rate later down the line!
- Not happy with the current market rate? Place an Order! Tell us your desired exchange rate and we will monitor the market for you 24/7, booking your exchange if your rate becomes available.
- Due to Indian government restrictions, we cannot receive Rupees from India however we can send Rupees into India.
- As soon you make your booking your rate is secured and will not alter, even if your funds take a few days to reach us.
- Looking for a simple, one-step solution to payment overseas suppliers, invoices or staff? Use our BatchPay service to save you valuable time. We’ll handle your multiple payments from start to finish giving you one less thing to worry about.
- Need to convert your salary? Use AutoPay and have your salary sent directly to us from your employer. As soon as we receive your funds we will either automatically convert them into your chosen currency or hold your funds on account if you would prefer to login and book the exchange yourself.
If you have any queries about any of the above products or services please don’t hesitate to get in touch on +44 (0) 203 6038940 or register now for a free account.
Categorised in: News
This post was written by Kayleigh Driscoll